The Best Plant Rental options for every Summer Event
Plants add aesthetics and health benefits to your indoor or outdoor environment. However, not all plants are suited for all seasons and environments. With each changing season, your event plant rental options in Orlando change too.
But this limitation does not mean you cannot enjoy the beauty plants bring.
Plant rentals help business owners, entrepreneurs, and event throwers decorate their spaces with seasonal plants without the burden of maintenance and care.
Why opt for plant rental?
- Event plant rental educates you on the best plants suitable for your space condition. Also, with a plant rental professional, you get the best advice and provide the best options available.
- Plant rental gives you the best design ideas to compliment your event space. An onsite inspection is commonly done to get a visualization of the space before plants are added.
- Event plant rental in Orlando gives you the freedom to change plants every season.
- Plant rental comes with maintenance and care services, thus, you do not have to be an expert to get the best plant to brighten up your indoor space.
- In addition, it allows you to create different styles and looks for your space depending on the occasion or season.
Best Plants to Complete Your Summer Events
These attractive flowers will add the WOW factor to your summer events. In addition, these blooms are sure to last your entire summer event.
This bloom adores the sunshine and is available in a variety of colors: white, red, pink, orange, purple, yellow, and green.
Begonias come in a wide array of colors and sizes. From red, pink, white, yellow, orange, white, you will find the brightest and the cutest shade to match your mood or style.
Transform your indoor or outdoor space into a flower paradise. With plant rental, you can have all the colors you want in large blooms ranging from apricot, white, pink, red, and yellow.
Caladium’s love the sunlight. The primary white and light shade of pink and magenta spots will be a stunning addition to your summer blooms.
Egyptian Star Flower
With excellent tolerance to sunlight and humidity, Egyptian Star Flower or Sunstar Penta’s are perfect plant containers that can be placed outdoors to attract butterflies and hummingbirds.
Add a shade of blue to your garden and rent pots of Plumbago. This can be planted in beds mixed with other plants, as filler, for foundation planting, and borders too.
If color is what you need, Ixora is the plant for you. These require less maintenance and can tolerate partial shade in the afternoon.
Similarly, Gerberas and Sunflowers both thrive in sunny weather. They bloom in red, pink, yellow, orange, purple, and white.
So, if you are looking to update the plants in your homes or workspaces in the Orlando area and not quite sure what’s best for your environment, event plant rental services, like Green Thumb Interior, can help you. Click here to be redirected to our short term event rental page.
Proudly Serving Central Florida and The Greater Orlando Areas: Orlando, Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Baytree, Cassleberry, Celebration, Champion’s Gate, Davenport, Isleworth, Kissimmee, Maitland, Ocoee, Oviedo, Reunion, Sanford, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winterpark, and Winter Springs